MKSAP 17: Apps
- Download/install one or more of these apps on your favorite devices. (System Requirements)
- Open the app and log in using your MKSAP 17 username/password. (Forgot your password?)
- Your answers will sync automatically with MKSAP 17 Online any time your device is connected to the Internet
|iPads and iPhones
|Android Tablets and Phones
*A note to Mac OS users
Some Mac users with newer versions of the Mac OS operating system, specifically versions 10.8 and higher, have reported issues installing the MKSAP 17 apps due to security restrictions. Users can enable installation of the apps by going to System Preferences > Security & Privacy and temporarily changing the "Allow applications downloaded from:" setting to "Anywhere" before starting the installation process. You may switch the setting back to "Mac App Store and identified developers" after the installation is complete.
For more information about the security feature please refer to the Apple Support article about Gatekeeper.
- 42 New Info Updates: Targeted revisions to the MKSAP 17 text that reflect important, practice-changing information, such as guideline updates or large study results.
- Update 2 questions are now available
- New Info Updates: Targeted revisions to the MKSAP 17 text that reflect important, practice-changing information, such as guideline updates or large study results.
- Update 1 questions are now available
- Added in-app CME and MOC submissions (Internet connection required)
- Pretest Assessment: 120 unique questions in an exam-like format to identify your relative strengths & weaknesses. Upon completion, compare your performance by subspecialty to your peers and adjust your study plan accordingly.
- Custom Quizzes & Practice Exams: Create a randomized test using a subset of the MKSAP 17 questions, or quickly create ABIM Board-weighted, timed exams to see how you're likely to perform.
- Search: Search the complete Text and Questions (Internet connection required).
- Virtual Dx is now available to MKSAP 17 Complete subscribers.
- First version available to MKSAP 17 Digital and Complete subscribers.